This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove Luxe doesn't reconnect to Android

I have a Vivomove Luxe running the 3.10 sofware.

I have linked it to a Huawei P20 Pro running Android 9.

My problem is the watch often doesn't reconnect to the phone. E.g. I leave the phone on a desk, go somewhere else with my watch on, so I lose the bluetooth connection, come back, and the phone doesn't reconnect. Usually the only solution seems to be to manually pair the watch to the phone again, and going through the set up again. Anything else tends not to work: reboot the phone, disable and re-enable the bluetooth on the watch, do the same on the phone, etc.

Any ideas? 

I also have a Fenix watch which does not have this problem, so I don't think it's some kind of Huawei - Garmin compatibility. 

This basically makes the watch unusable - I cannot repair it multiple times a day. Also, unlike on the Fenix, the watchface of the vivomove cannot show whether the phone is connected or not.

• I have the problem the other way round  While my vivomove works perfectly,  my Forerunner 945 thinks its connected while the connected app shows disconnected a lot of the times. can only be fixed by restarting the 945