This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What activities can the Luxe/Style track?

Thinking of purchasing the Style but looking for some insight.  

1. What activities can the Luxe/Style can track, other than running and walking using the phone's GPS?  Can skiing and cycling be made an option? 
  2. Can workouts be added (e.g., run/walk, quarter mile repeats, etc) to the watch?  

I've previously owned the VA3M but lost it recently and looking for a replacement.  Torn between the Style and Venu!

• 1. Strength training, cardio, crosstrainer, stepper, yoga, running (+ phone gps), walking (+ phone gps), swimming, cycling (+ phone gps)

2. no

• You need to bear in mind that these are two quite different watches you are talking about.  I have the style for daily wear as it looks great and has body battery etc.  BUT I also bought a VA3 to take to the gym/out running etc.  The style has limited functionality in that area and is quite cumbersome to use.  My wife has a VA4s and loves it Slight smile

• So would you not recommend the Luxe to use for running and HIIT/strength gym workouts? I love the look of it and that it could be a regular watch plus tracking, but if I can't easily do that then I doubt it is worth $500... I haven't found great firsthand answers on how well it does for these types of activities. Thanks! 

• No I would not recommend it. If you're seriously into training then you need a watch that can handle that sort of thing better. Personally I have moved on to vivoactive 4 now and got rid of the style