This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The luxe says it’s syncing but actually doesn’t

The Luxe model really is a piece of pretty junk. After 7 years with Fitbit I thought I’d have a change but boy do I regret that. The luxe says it’s syncing but actually doesn’t. No alarms or activities appear which given I bought it for activity tracking is pretty useless.

• I had and have this problem with Edge cycle computers when I try to copy tracks to them using the app. For the watches, it works quite well: Normally it should sync automatically, but if it doesn't, start it manually by tapping the sync icon on the Connect app home screen.

• I just got mine 2 hours ago, and I'm seeing the same thing. The software has updated, and I can see my live heart rate on the Connect app.  But since I disconnected my other Garmin devices (turned off BT connection on the other Garmin device), no new heart rate or step data captured by the Luxe has appeared in the Connect app.

• I think you should do a reset of the watch after the firmware update. My Garmin Pay was not working and after the reset everything went to normal. No issues since.

• If your on android makes sure the app isn't being battery optimized.