This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove Style Frozen. Anyone an idea how to reset?

Unfortunately my Style stop working. The hands are on 12:00. At first the HR lights were on. I tried to connect it to the chrager to get it working. In stead, the HR light went off and never went on again.

I can’t connect to the phone, I can’t connect tot Garmin Express. It seems completely dead. 

The manual describes how to reset the watch using the software, but that is not an option right now as I can’t connect to the software. There seems to be a little pinhole at the back, but it doesn’t seem to be a reset button.

Anyone ideas? I’m afraid I have so sent it back otherwise...

Top Replies

All Replies

• The pinhole is for the barometer, I guess. Connecting the watch to the charger is the normal way to restart it. After connecting it, it shows the battery icon, then vibrates and after a few seconds, it should show the start widget. Hands on 12.00 sounds like the watch being "off" like it was when unpacking it. Does it have any effect if you leave it connected to the charger a wait a while?

• Indeed, that’s what I read; connecting it with the cable should to the trick. 

However, mine is still dead, even after I had it on the charger all night. I'll send it back... :-(

• Looks that way, yes :-(