This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What's your experience with battery life?

I am using the Vivomove Luxe for a week now. I appears that the watch can only survive one day in smartphone mode. So, Bluetoth on, HR on. But, wrist guesture off and Pulseoxymeter off.

THe Garmin site mentions that the wacht will survive 5 days maximum in smartphone mode. One day is very dissapointing to me.

I see some Vivomove Luxe users here, what's you experience? 

• Some 3d w/ Pulse oxy on, some 5d w/o Pulse oxy, which is like I use it now.

BT on, Wrist gesture on, HR on, about one ~1hr activity per day (weight training, walking, swimming), phone call notifications on (other notifications off), screen brightness auto. Checking watch values from time to time.

How do you use your device? Do you get a lot of notifications?

• 3 days with Oxy on battery is then just under 50% and charge it then. Could stretch 4 days but getting your battery to low is not good for it.

I use the Oxy sensor as I find since my sleep recording has been accurate. I have heard and they state with Oxy sensor on does use more power, but worth having better sleep tracking.

Without it on I reckon could stretch 5 days and that's with notifications on also.

• Pretty much as advertised (and in line with previous replies) for me, too. Try to turn off Bluetooth for a day as something wrong happening between your phone and the watch can be a reason for an excessive drain. Also try to restart the watch by connecting/disconnecting it to a PC to eliminate any internal process that’s causing the drain.

• The same experience for me. I keep BT on, tracking On, Oxy off. My vivomove luxe battery drain after 20 hours. This is very sad. Does anyone know how to improve the battery life?

• Does the watch actually connect to the phone? Two times since I'm having the watch it has lost connection and has then hung up, keeping the processor active and draining battery in about one day. Only way to resolve it was to restart the watch. I neither know when it exactly hangs up, nor do I know what it does and when exacty it loses connecton, but I normally keep the phone near enough by me (say, 10m away from me at max). Apart from these rare cases, I have no problems regarding battery life and do nothing special to enhance it.

• I'm afraid this looks like you are in the same situation I was. I had to send it back. Still waiting for a replacement, because there is low stock. My wife has one too. That one is working fine, just as the answers here.
    So, I would send it back too if this behaviour remains.

• I also claimed with seller and they will get it back to check. 

• I've only had it 2 weeks, so I can't speak for what the battery will be like 1 year from now, but so far I find it convenient to charge it every morning for 15-20 minutes while I'm getting ready for work and it's never been below 50% and tops quickly back up to 100%.  Default settings, so everything turned on I guess.

• Starting with 3.10, battery life got a bit worse for me but still has some 4d with above mentioned usage, which is absolutely ok for me.

• Indeed, my watch was replaced since my firsrt post and now I too have the same experience. After one month I switched off Pulse oxy, I don’t need it and it seems to extend battery life with a day at least.