This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove Luxe won’t sync new alarms anymore-tried everything!

My Vivomove Luxe won’t sync any new alarms any more all of a sudden. Only one 7am weekday alarm shows up. This sucks because my watch is my primarily alarm in the morning. My $180 Fitbit did it so consistently, never a problem. But my $550 Garmin can’t? Frustrated after waking up late after setting an alarm! 
I’ve tried deleting all alarms, unpairing, removing and forgetting Bluetooth for my watch. But it still only shows me my one old 7a weekdays alarm. I set one for 6:45a first in my list and it still only shows the 7a. 
I am beyond frustrated! Any other advice here @Garmin? Or friends? I want to make this work but without being able to set reliable alarms I’ll have to switch back to my Versa. Pensive

• You could force a manual sync with the Garmin Connect app (or through Garmin Express and the USB cable from a PC) and then do a full reset of the watch. In the watch select "Setting -> Reset -> Delete Data and Reset Settings".

Be aware that you will have to pair the watch again with your phone using Garmin Connect (NOT the pairing function of your phone, as you would do with Bluetooth headphones, for example). Remove first the Vivomove Style from your list of paired devices on your phone.

All of your Garmin Connect data will be resynced with the watch once you re-pair it (steps, calories, stairs, etc.) but changes you had made to the watch settings (if any) will revert to their default. That includes all of the alarms, hopefully that will fix your issue.