This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pain in arm from forerunner 45

I got a forerunner 45 for Christmas and I wore it for about a day and now my right arm feels like I have major growing pains in my arm . I really like the watch and don’t want to give it up, is there any thing I can do about it?

• maybe you are wearing it too tight ? if you are feeling some pain, take it off before it's turning into a tendinitis ?

• No wore it quite lose, but the pain still continues without the watch on but it gradually becomes less intense.but I really don’t want to give up the watch.

• If you have any discomfort at all, best to contact Garmin directly, as stated by Garmin-Blake here - 

Any user who experiences any sort of skin irritation will need to reach out to us directly at support.garmin.com. We will need to gather information from you that we would not ask for in a public forum. These complaints are taken seriously and we will work to find the most suitable solution as quickly as possible. 

Even though your issue is not specifically related to your skin, any sort of discomfort that you believe to be caused by your Garmin watch should be reported to Garmin.

• In my case, I started to feel pain in two cases :

-Watch too close to my wrist bone, so I felt pain after a long bicycle ride where the watch (Fenix 3) was putting pressure on the top of my hand and my wrist because of it being folded

-switch to a fenix 5s saphire and its shorter band, hence the retaining hoop loop was putting pressure and slightly rubbing the side of my wrist (and maybe some nerve or tendon)

I got rid of the pain by treating it like a tendinitis (meet the doctor, have some days without the watch or not wearing it for long periods, voltaren gel calm the inflamatory down) and repositionning the watch and especially the retaining loop of the band.

I also got a bike mount for the fenix 3

But  is true, you can contact Garmin.