This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My Garmin HR watch screen does not work anymore, watch syncs with app but I can not see on thr screen my steps etc or time and date

The screen on my Garmin HR watch does not work, I can tap and swipe but nothin happens,  can not see my steps date time or any other info

What do I do.  Can not tell how much charge battery has, am very disappointed

• Have you tried to recharge it or sync on a PC using Garmin Express? Either action will restart the watch (in case it is a momentary "glitch" of the microprocessor in the watch).

You can tell because both hands should go for a few second on the noon position and then go back to the actual time.

if the display stays dark after that, it may have died. Many people (including me) had the display in their Vivomove HR fading in brightness slowly over the span of a few weeks until it went completely dark.

Did yours go dark all of a sudden or did it fade over time?

• I have the same issue: the digital screen does not display informations any more. 

Screen vibrates if I press it for a few seconds, which means that it still functions.

• Hello! Please see the main thread for this topic by clicking on the link below. 

Digital Display Not Working