This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The hands of the watch are showing a different time to the digital time

I have the version of HR watch with perminent physical hands on the face. they rotate out of the way of the digital smart watch screen at the bottom.

last week, i have noticed that the time the hands display is both WRONG and DIFFERENT to the digital time on the watch.

I have tried fully charging and syncing the watch with my phone but this does not solve this issue.

Has anyone come across this before? and how to i solve this issue?

• Hi there! Can you calibrate the hands on the device by following these instructions:

Calibrating the Watch Hands
    1. Hold the touchscreen to view the menu.
    2. Select. > > Calibrate Hands.
    3. Tap. or. until the minute hand points to the 12 o'clock position.
    4. Select. .
    5. Tap. or. until the hour hand points to the 12 o'clock position.
    6. Select. Done.
  • Hi there, I have the same issue with my vivomore hr and unfortunately tried to fix it a few times with above instruction + sync eith app but none of this help. Are you Guys able to advise?

Today I have also noticed that a green light stopped working and the watch does not measure  heart rate at all! :(((((((

Really dissapointing taking under consideration how popular and valued your brand is :/ 

• vívomove HR - Aligning the Watch Hands

If that doesn't work, you can always contact Garmin directly via chat, phone or email - Garmin Support

• Your disappointed- I’m on my 3rd watch now and they keep replacing it - I just want me money back - wouldn’t have another Garmin product given me Rage

• I have also same problem with hour hand, calibrating hasn't have any effect. I have tried everything- restart, calibrating with watch and in mobile app. Effect lasts only for few seconds.

• Right I think I have solved this issue!! My garmin was doing exactly as everyone below has commented. I too have re calibrated the hands and this didn’t work. I tried dozens of times. So I turned my stop watch on and let my battery drain completely. It was still moving the hands albeit the wrong time. I left it like that for over 24 hours then I completely recharged it then calibrated the hands and hey presto it bloody worked and now my watch hands are displaying the correct time!! 

• You currently have to calibrate via the Garmin connect app on your phone. A bug seems to have been introduced in the watch where calibrating on the watch gets stuck in the calibrate menu afterward and then reverts.

• I was having the same issue with my Garmin. I tried calibrating on the watch directly, but the watch hands were still stuck in the wrong time. Then I came across your post....worked like a charm! Thanks!

• Oh wow! Thankyou! This setting to 12 has fixed the time in my used Garmin vivomove 3! Thankyou!