This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to Turn OFF Floors Climbed Notifications?

I keep getting floors climbed notifications. 

From the frequency, I am guessing every time it thinks I went up one floor.

There is a setting in the watch under the gear wheel ==> under the setting with Vertical Arrows up and a little man to the right of the arrows, that I turned off, but it keeps turning itself back on.  

On the Garmin App ==> under the device user settings  I tried daily floors climbed set to 0, the set to 999

Nothing seems to work.  I keep getting these notifications which is driving me nuts.   I would guess the option that keeps turning itself back on might be the problem?

I love everything about this watch except for this one issue.

Thanks for any help,

Chester G

• I keep getting floors climbed notifications. 

From the frequency, I am guessing every time it thinks I went up one floor.

There is a setting in the watch under the gear wheel ==> under the setting with Vertical Arrows up and a little man to the right of the arrows, that I turned off, but it keeps turning itself back on.  

On the Garmin App ==> under the device user settings  I tried daily floors climbed set to 0, the set to 999

Nothing seems to work.  I keep getting these notifications which is driving me nuts.   I would guess the option that keeps turning itself back on might be the problem?

I love everything about this watch except for this one issue.

Thanks for any help,

Chester G

Hello! Can you open your Garmin app, go to device settings then display options and disable the floors climbed widget and then sync your device. This should keep that notification from popping up. 

• Done.   I will let you know if it works.

• It didn't work.  I am still getting the stairs climbed notifications.

I have firmware V5.00 installed.

• Hello! I have opened a case for you with our engineers, once I get an update I will let you know.

• Support had me send some files to them and recommended resetting to factory defaults as one option.   At the end of the day I did a reset to factory defaults.   Re-synced and it fixed the issue.  Thanks for the help.