This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

new Vivomove Style disconnects from the phone

Dear all,

I have brand new Vivomove Style for 3 days and it disconnects from my iphone every morning :( (happened everyday so far). I don’t have the watch on my arm during the night and when I get up it is disconnected and I have serious troubles to reconnect it - nothing works. First time I had to reset the watch and also delete and reinstall Garmin connect app because nothing else helped me to reconnect it. It didn’t help to switch off/on the bluetooth on watch or phone, it didn’t even help to restart the phone Disappointed Second morning it took me more than an hour to fix ut - at first trying to switch on/off the bluetooth (off-course didn’t work) and the only think what helped was to start charging the watch (even if it had still half of batery). Can you please help me? I m really sad and disappointed, I was looking forward to this smart watch.

Many thanks in advance.

Lucia

• Lucia,I have had my Vivomove Style for a little over a month and before I had a Vivomove HR for almost three years. Neither one has or had problems in staying connected with my phone. However, I have always had Android phones (now using a Samsung S9).

It seems to me that for whatever reason Garmin watches tend to work better with Android phones. I would contact Garmin technical support and see if they can help you.

• Hi Batman,

thank you very much for answer. My friends have other types of Garmin and all of them iphones. Nobody has such issues like me :(.

I’ve red some review on internet and quite many people have same troubles with Vivoactive and Vivomove series (both Android and also iphone usesrs).

• I think you should contact Garmin's tech support and see if they can help you. Perhaps they have a way to reload the firmware. As far as I know the only time when the firmware is loaded through the app is when a new version is released. I am not aware of any user-accessible function to reload the same version of firmware.

By the way, this is the Vivomove HR forum, there is another one dedicated to the Style and Luxe. In the future you may want to post there:

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/healthandwellness/f/vivomove-luxe-style

Good luck!