This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Overhauled Vivomove HR

• Guys, looking for some guidance please as purchased a refurbished Garmin VivoMove HR  S/N 5D2019508 and despite being fully charged and also checked with Garmin Express software that has latest version (5.0.0) is installed. I can’t get it so the ‘Hello’ screen that’s supposed to greet you. I’m being greeted with a Garmin symbol of white triangle and then various displays shown in the pics below. Even when the watch is powered on the analogue hands also remain at 12pm position also which is strange. The watch also is not recognised by Garmin Connect for the blue tooth compatibility. 

Checked instructions and checked online forums and can’t see any previous indications of this problem also. Any assistance you could provide would be much appreciated. This is now the 2nd watch thats been sent to me in this state.

Many Thanks

• That looks like a diagnostic mode. Perhaps the technician who checked the refurbished unit forgot to deactivate it.

If you haven't solved the problem yet, contact Garmin support. They can make you download a software to reset the watch connecting it to your computer with the charging cable.

Unfortunately, with no physical buttons on the Vivomove HR, it is not possible to reset it if you cannot access the settings menu through the display.