This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Heart rate not recording correctly when doing an activity

Over the last few weeks my heart rate although its recording its not correct. For example did a spin class tonight and had a heart rate high of 116, this is not the first time its been incorrect, when checking my heart rate manually its was between 150 - 170. The watch is approximately 8 months old. I wear the watch in the position its recommended and have also cleaned the sensors without success, consequently its not worth wearing as its so incorrect. Can you please advise how I can get this issue resolved?

Regards

Eddie

• Which activity did you select?  I've learned that the ability of the vivomove HR to measure heart rate correctly depends on which activity you choose.  For example, if I use the General activity while walking on a treadmill, it will not measure my heart rate correctly.  Typically it will read less then 60 while I'm on the treadmill.  Probably about half of what it really is.  But if I choose the walking activity then the HR does read correctly.

• Thanks Techhiker

I was using the other activity changed tonight to the cardio activity and I have a heart  beat. I lot better, appreciate your reply.