This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove HR is not display issue

My vivomove HR is not displaying the icons properly. It is so faint that I can't see them.

• Same here, this started about 4 days ago. 

• Mine has just started this too! It's getting worse by the day

• I contacted Garmin directly. They've been really helpful, so I would suggest getting in touch via their chat system or the contact form. 

• What did they do to help? Mine started doing the same thing a few weeks ago and it is getting worse rapidly. 

The display is not as bright as it used to be (I have always kept it in "auto", but even setting it manually to 7 does not help), but what is WAY worse is that it is literally fading.

It started on the left bottom corner of the display, but now it is spreading slowly to the rest of the display.

It seems like the pixels are slowly dying...

My Vivomove HR is about two and half year old and until now it had been working perfectly.

• My display has started to fade as well and i am now unable to see it except in a low light room.

• The ended up replacing mine after much discussion and to their disappointment. It did take a lot of perserverence. 

• Definitely get in contact with them, it seems to be a recurrent issue. After much discussion with them they ended up replacing mine free of charge however I did send the old one back to them for them to use as investigation. They were unable to guarantee it wouldnt happen again, and mentioned it may not be fixed free of charge if it happens with the replacement.