This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bought 2 faulty Vivomove HR watches? 1.Faulty LCD and 2. Freeze on the Garmin logo/update logo

Hello!

Im almost there, when I will return my Garmin watch and never ever buy smth from this company. I though that Garmin is great company with great products.

I bought the watch on 31.12.2019 and  wanted to set it the same day, I noticed that the display was not working. So I returned it and requested to get back a brand new packed watch, because I didn't want my brand new watch to be fixed under warranty, because I didnt use it a single minute.

On 9.1.2019 I got back the brand new watch and this one with working display. I installed the app on my phone, charged the watch so it was ready to use. It worked for 12 hours!

Then the indicators of hour and minute went up to  12h and on the display it shows: Logo of Garmin - triangle for 3 sec, then shows wheel with narrow inside - like for update for 20 sec and goes back to Garmin logo and repeats until the battery is empty.

I was hoping that when I will charge the battery again it will resolve the problem, so I can update the watch.

Is there any soulution that I dont know? Someone had the same problem? If is the only way to sent it back to Garmin under warranty I will requested the money back and I am done with Garmin products.

Regards