This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

vivomove HR software version 5.00 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log

• Fixed bug with sudden change in stress at midnight

• Updated hand calibration workflow
  • I updated and am now getting a message it won’t sync and I need to manually remove a file! Also neither of my other devices will recognise it. Don’t you dubs test software updates?

• Thanks for WRECKING my vivomove!!

The minute pointer is off. I recalibrate the pointers and I cannot leave this menu. 

When I restart the device (connect to power) first thing that happens is that the minute pointer is off again. 

Update: Not mentioned, but it also doesn't leave the menu automatic!

Also tried setting the time manually and compensate for the off pointer, but i cannot leave that menu again. 

I agree with liztompsett; don't you test stuff?

• Same problem here. The watch doesn't connect to phone anymore. No sync with PC possible. Overnight the vivomove became complete useless. This is very frustrating.

• Same thing here, doesnt sync, even do the paring unpairing mode does not work. Does not sync at all also faced  problem while updating to this version with 2 notifications on garmin express i surely did not understand at all.

• I'm having the same issue with sync. So frustrating and I keep turning off bluetooth as it's extremely annoying for it keep connecting then reconnecting. I switched from Fitbit because of these annoying issues and now I'm going through it again with Garmin. Please fix this asap.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

Garmin Express says I'm up to date with version 4.9, and I can't update on my phone because the will not connect to it AT ALL anymore! Despite  forgetting this device on both the phone bluetooth settings and the Connect app, and eventually doing a hard reset on the watch! Any suggestions for either updating the software or getting it to connect to my phone? I'm on Apple ios13, and have had the classic issue of having to sign in & connect every time the phone restarts, but now it won't connect at all.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

Garmin Express seems to not recognise this? It says I'm up to date with version 4.9, and I can't update on my phone instead because the watch will not connect to it AT ALL anymore! Despite 'forgetting this device' on both the phone bluetooth settings and the Connect app, and eventually doing a hard reset on the watch. Any suggestions for either updating the software or getting it to connect to my phone? I'm on Apple ios13, and have had the classic issue of having to sign in & connect every time the phone restarts, but now it won't recognise it at all - either in the phone settings or in Connect

• My watch keeps disconnecting from my phone, Bluetooth.  Its since my Huawei had an update

• My watch keeps disconnecting from my phone, Bluetooth.  Its since my Huawei had an update

• Same here, I want my money back.  Rubbish