This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove HR premium total steps from GC / True Up ? Not syncing properly?

hi all, I just bought a vivomove HR premium and I love how it looks. I want to use this watch when not doing activities - for those I have my Fenix 3.
Today I did 2000 steps on my F3, then switched over to my vivomove. Despite garmin connect stating I have done 2000 steps and syncing my Vivomove, the vivomove watch face says I have done 0 steps. Does True Up not work with this device?
It also states that I have a weekly intensity goal of 150 despite my goal being 400 on GC and setting the vivomove up with the same when I installed the device.
Any ideas?
  • Steps updated on the watch now! But still says target intensity minutes 150 instead of 400..
  • There was a problem with TrueUp for last couple of days. Only app showed total numbers while devices showed only steps made with them. I guess everything is fine back because I have already switched today from Vivosmart4 to Vivomove HR and watch shows me total number of steps.