This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

my wrist hurts

First of all, I love the way the vivomove hr looks and works.. now second.. Am I extremely sensitive or what? The watch hurts when i put it on. Like a dull but very annyoing and unbearable pain. It goes on and of. I’ve experienced stuff like that before, years ago I tried a wacom pen. I couldn’t handle it.. instant pain. Is this caused by the bluetooth of other radiation? Just to be certain (which I already am, but I would hate to return the watch!) I am wearing it on the other wrist now..

does anyone recognize this? The hurt inside your wrist ?
  • I just got the garmin 645 music - been wearing for 5 days. I upgraded from a garmin forerunner that is over 15 yrs old and I am experiencing this same phenomenon. I never went to a fitbit and this is my first foray into this type of watch. I googled it to be sure its what I think it is and found this forum. It feels just like described here, a tens machine on the top of my wrist. Its a slight painful feeling, almost hot? or maybe its the pricking making it seem that way. Its under the watch display. Its noticeable and I adjusted the watch to be sure it was it, took it off and back on and same thing happens when on, but not when off. I'm bummed out guys, this was so exciting but not worth it to me.

Hello! We want to get this resolved for you, I apologize this is happening. Have you contacted Garmin support yet?

• If You’re looking For Carrom Pool For PC Then You Are At Right Place Because In This Article I Have Written About How To Download Carrom Pool For Pc.

• After four days of wearing my Garmin Instjnct Solar I have a dull, deep pain on top of my wrist. I am switching wrists to see what happens.   I will update in a few days. 

• Hello We would ask any user experiencing pain or discomfort from their device to contact us directly (phone, email, or chat) for assistance. We will look into the cause of this discomfort with you and will work to find the simplest and most appropriate solution.

• The watch is putting pressure on the nerves in your wrist and causing the pain. I had exactly the same thing and went to see a physio because of the pain radiating to my shoulder. He gave me the once over and diagnosed my watch. Took it off and cured within a couple of days.

• I have been feeling the same pain. It's way more intense when I'm checking heart rate or Ox Sats. When the red light on the bottom goes on, I notice it more

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Garmin-Blake

Hi, 

I recently purchased the Garmin instinct and adjusted today and as soon as I wore it, I felt this weird sensation in my wrist, top of my wrist. Is this normal ? 

• We are sorry to hear about the issue you are reporting. Please review the following FAQ that provides important information regarding the wear and care of your Garmin watch: WEAR AND CARE

If you feel that this issue warrants further discussion please reach out to Garmin Product Support via
    Garmin Support Center