This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to change the watch icon in Garmin Connect to your own?

In Garmin Connect (iOS) my watch icon is showing as the rose gold version. Is there a way I can change this to show my black version?

• I got a vivomove style moss green version but the app annoyingly shows a rose gold version...Hopefully garmin fixes this issue

• I have had the silver Vivomove Style with the moss band for over a month now and from day one it showed correctly on the app. I have a Samsung S9 phone, so Android. Is yours an iPhone, by any chance? From what I can read in these forums, it appears that for whatever reason the Android app works better than the one for iOS

• I wanted this too. It looks like this is not an option for the Garmin Vivomove HR line of watches. I've had 2 of those in different materials and they both showed as rose gold. I've now upgraded to a Garmin Vivomove Luxe which is a newer "generation" of these watches and the icon in Garmin Connect matches the watch now. Perhaps this is something that wasn't possible automatically in the HR line where the watch didn't know it's colour in order to tell the app? It would have been nice to be able to manually select from a list though.

• Hello,

The thread was opened a long ago, but I still experienced the same issue these days after adding my Garmin device to Garmin Connect app. (My Vivoactive 4S is black, though a Powder Gray colour variant was shown as its icon instead).

The solution was to log out of Garmin Connect, erase cached app data, and then log back in again. After the fresh login, the correct, matching colour variant's icon is shown within the app. I'm on Android, but I assume the same steps should work on iOS too.

I hope it helps someone!