This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Incorrect time

Hi all,

Just bought a Vívomove HR and the time on the watch is completely wrong.
I did try to sync it, the time is on automatic.
What do I do wrong?

Top Replies

All Replies

• Is there something new?
    Still got the watch and the problem with incorrect time...
  • As i think...
    No help, no support!
    Wait since two weeks for an answer from Garminsupport (Email!)

This was my last product from Garmin and i hope many customers follow...
  • Not really sure what you guys do with these watches but mine - since mid Jan '19 - works absolutely fine. And I never had an urge to fiddle with its hands calibration since I set it up: it just syncs the time when I sync the watch (weekly).
  • If the watch updates itself by GPS and is wrong then there's definitely a problem.

However, for watches that are set by a sync, if a parameter that the time needs such as a time zone or daylight savings is set manually manually, it's a recipe for something to go wrong. If it were me having these problems, I'd check time parameters in this order:

1. Web Connect - personal profile
    2. Web Connect - Device
    3. Phone
    4. Time settings Mobile Connect
    5. Watch settings on the watch.

It happened to me a few years ago that a firmware update to my watch flipped a setting to manual without me knowing. Then I started having sync issues. Fortunately for me, I found it right away and that was years ago and hasn't recurred.
  • Please allow us to add to 's advice. 

Please confirm first what settings your device has currently. If your time is set to automatic, then you will need to either sync again, or confirm the time on whatever device it synced with. 

If your device is set to manual, you can either manually change the time or set it to automatic before syncing. 

• I went to settings -> align hands-> aligned manually to 12.00 and this solved the issue