This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't see the display on my Vivomove 3S any more

Hi, the display on my Vivomove 3S has been getting dimmer and dimmer for some time - but now I can't see it at all.  When I was able to see it, I set the brightness to maximum.

I'm so disappointed with this - is there anything that can be done?

• I have the same concern I'm so dispointed too 

• This just happened to me. I can't even see the screen to set the brightness to maximum. My devise is less than 6 months old.

• Some of the causes are :

1. Low battery: If the battery is low, the display may not turn on or may turn off quickly after turning on. Try charging the device for at least an hour and see if the display turns on.

2. Display settings: It's possible that the display settings may have been changed, causing the display to not turn on. You can try resetting the display settings to the default settings by going to the device settings and resetting the settings.

3. Damaged display: If the display is physically damaged or cracked, the device may not display anything. If this is the case, you may need to contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.

• Thank you but none of those 3 answers are correct and also I already contact garmin they never gave me feedback 

• My wife's Vivomove 3S has just done this as well. I was going to try and do a Factory Reset, but you can't do that from the Garmin Connect app on her mobile. I have even tried to look at the display in our dark garage using my clockmakers magnifying headset and the display is illegible. Watch is 2~3 years old. If I could find a way to contact a complaint area on the Garmin website, I would do that, but I can't seem to find any place to contact them or leave feedback.

For a watch that cost $450, a display that is now useless is not really good enough.

I feel for the person below whose watch is only 6 months old. At least that would still be under warranty, I presume. My wife's watch? Unlikely.