This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove 3s battery level in garmin connect android app?

Is the battery level of my vivomove 3s displayed somewhere in the garmin connect app? If so where?

• Not that I can see....an oversight by Garmin IMO. Just moved from Fitbit and their app showed the battery state in the header to all app tabs.

Anyone know how to give feedback/suggestions about things like this to Garmin?

• Hi 

I am new to Garmin, but have just found the battery level is indicated on the watch. Once the watch has been awakened, if you swipe a couple of times you will see the day, date and time, with the battery indicator.  

Hope this helps.

• Yes I realise that but I spend more time checking the Android app on my phone than looking at the watch itself so a battery indicator in App would be great. (the Fitbit app has such an indicator which I found useful).

Does anyone from Garmin monitor these forums......would be good to have their feedback and comments on whether this might be something added in future updates of the app.

• I was searching for an indicator to, but keep in mind using the app a lot reduces batterytime

• The App stays open on my phone none stop and battery life has been fine.......BUT.....I keep missing the low battery warning on the watch itself so on several occasions now its battery has ended up flat so no monitoring :-(

Battery indicator in the phone App makes perfect sense..... @Garmin Admin ;-)

• That's your body battery not the watch battery I believe