This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivofit jr 3 not syncing suddenly

Hi, 

My daughter ask the vivofit jr 3. It stopped syncing her sleep a few days ago and the alarms to her chores also stopped ringing. The only thing that is still tracking is her steps and activity level but I highly doubt they are accurate as the graph isn't showing anymore and the levels have tripled to what they normally are. I've tried syncing manually by pressing it on the watch when the app is open but no difference. Please help!

• I have the same issue. 3 of my kids have this watch and the same problem has happened on two of them at the same time. I’ve tried removing them from the app and re-pairing but now they’re not pairing at all. It starts the pairing process (with the confirmation code on the watch matching the one on the app) but then I get an error that reads “it looks like the band disconnected. Make sure the band is in range and shows the sync icon.” The third watch works perfectly fine.