This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Step icon unlock broken

Hi,

As the kids are progressing through the levels they've been told they've unlocked new step icons. However, when we look at the available step icons it just repeats the same two - it doesn't show the one it just suggested that they unlocked.

I have two Vivofit Jr.3 and both have the same issue. I've also tried syncing with an iPhone on one of the devices (in addition to an Android phone) and both phones exhibit the same behaviour. If it makes a difference, they're 'the little mermaid' ones.

Anyone else have the same issue and / or suggestions? My guess is this is a little mermaid specific bug.

Thanks,

Dave.

• I'm having the same issue! We have Vivofit 2. Spiderman and princess. My son could see black widow for a day, but going back to the screen it just shows spiderman face and marvel word for all of the spots. 

My daughters told her she unlocked a few and we saw a trident for Ariel but then same thing in the menu...no options besides the Ariel shell and Disney princess logo. 

I've rebooted my phone. I'm scared to delete and reinstall the program on my phone cause I'm worried the tracking will be lost for the kids progress. 

• Did anyone manage to figure this out?

My daughter is progressing well but has not unlocked any step icons but has gained some badges. 

Seems to be lots of people asking similar going back a couple of years but no answers. 
    Most I’ve seen was you need to ‘walk’ through the levels but no more than that. What does that mean?

Any chance one of the Garmin team could add some input on this. 

• I didn't get a fix, but we did find that on both of my daughters' devices it did just seem to fix itself after a while. Sadly I can't remember how far they progressed before they started appearing. 

• Thanks for the reply. 

I will keep an eye on things and might fire an email off to Garmin support and see if I can get some clarification.