This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivofit jr. 2 stopped synching

Hi

My sons Vivofit jr. 2 stopped synching.
It was a long time since battery change, so we installed a new battery.

Now when I try to pair the device ( I deleted it under bluetooth on my phone)

I choose Pair now in the app

Next

Long press the vivofit

Found - Nubmer is correct - Press Yes

Finalizing fun

Bluetooth pairing request : Press Pair

10-15 secunds later: it looks like the band disconnected. Make sure the band is in range and shows the sync icon.

Under Bluetooth the Vivofit is now present again, but can sync

• Hello! Can you remove it from the bluetooth again but also remove the device from the app itself. Power cycle the phone then re add the device in the vivofit jr App. 

• Hello, 

I am having the same problems.

The watch will not sync, the clock is not updating. I have removed the watch from the phone and removed bluetooth and have power cycled both the phone and watch and still won't sync. 

Any other advice to get it to sync and show the correct time?

• I am having the same problems with mine.  Any other advice?  My daughter is desperate to be able to use it again.

Thanks

• Try this! I called and  spoke with a helpful agent that gave me these directions to fully reset the device. After following it, the sync started working again. You should remove the profile from the app and delete the bluetooth connection as well before trying this. Then follow the directions, add the profile back and re-sync the watch.

To reset the watch, hold until WIFI image, then release.

Click button 4 x until see Blue " i " symbol
    Hold button until a bunch of numbers and letters show, (version etc.)
    Hold for 10 seconds until you see NVST...
    Watch will then display Triangle and cycle through.
    If not syncing, then remove watch from Child's profile, remove watch from Bluetooth, then add it back again.