This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Won't update new software

My son's vivofit jr 2(red starwars) not even a week old. It says it requires an update of software. However every time I try it syncs but within 30 seconds an X appears and a triangle. Tried numerous times but same everytime..... No updates! Any suggestions of what I may be doing wrong. His watch us beside my phone everytime. Many thanks

• My daughter's device is having the same issue. To make it worse, it's over a year old and has the current firmware version. The device still syncs so I ignore the issue. At some point I'll look to resent/remove everything and start from scratch to see if that resolves the issue. So far it hasn't bothered me that much.

• An update for my situation. I finally removed the device from the app as well as the Bluetooth settings in my iPhone. I then re-added and configured the device. Everything now works as it did before. The prompting for the firmware update disappeared and things seem to be working normally again.

• Thank you for your update success. Was taking your approach of ignoring the update See no evil Joy' as im sure it said it had updated when I first installed it. May uninstall and try again soon.... thanks again