This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

one child per app?

Hi guys, my two children both have a vivofitjr and i have installed the app on both of their tablets, but it has added both of my children on each of their tablets, so they both have access to each other’s accounts as well as their own. is there any way to have just their own profile on their own tablet? but to still be connected to the same family account. Thanks for your time
  • I'm not sure if the jr devices work differently but could you not setup separate Connect accounts for each child, link their devices individually to each account, and then sinc each child's results separately?
  • I would like to know the answer to this as well.
  • I got a vivified jar for my girl last Saturday and downloaded this application to match it to the watch. Made a profile and set up her data. In the application, there is no information for hourly movement and rest level. For a family day by day quick feet challenge, my better half and I vivified 3 stages are matched up to the Leaderboard yet my little girl's vivified Jr said it is never synchronized with a dash line rather than steps. She is disturbed that she gets a larger number of ventures than daddy yet is the last place without any means on the Leaderboard. The hourly movement diagram and rest graph