This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sync Vivofit Jr 2 with Connect

Hi
Is there a way to sync the data of a Vivofit Jr2 with a connect account.
I have created an connect account for my son (Index Smart Scale) and it would be nice to see his steps and sleep in his connect account.

Anyways to do this in the background? Of course, my son uses the Vivofit Jr2 app a lot and this is great, but an option to link it to a connect account will also be perfect (connection with his friends etc via Connect).

Any ideas on this?
Garmin?

Tony.
  • looking for the exact same thing... I'm also a data junkie and would like to be able to look at trends for his activity and sleep, but the data presentation in the jr app is extremely basic :-(
  • Looking also for the same thing ! My son has a vivofit jr 2, his brother has a vivofit 3 and his grand mother have a vivosport (and me a vivosmart... Garmin family ! ). It would be great if we could launch step family challenge from gamrin connect, but my son can't participate with his vivofit jr 2... He just can see steps from other family member in his vivofit jr app but not a week challenge.. he's very disappointed about that...