This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Glitchy vivofit4 Any solution?

My vivofit bought about six months ago is very glitchy.  The screen goes blank often if I press the button to sync or just light up the screen.  It goes offline and even counts my steps backwards sometimes. It also doesn’t auto start the walk mode when I walk 2.5 k home each day (sometimes it kicks in ten minutes in but more likely it doesn’t start or starts 20 minutes in). It’s showing me that it’s not staying online or accurately tracking my distance. It’s very inconsistent. Any solutions? 

• My vivofit bought about six months ago is very glitchy.  The screen goes blank often if I press the button to sync or just light up the screen.  It goes offline and even counts my steps backwards sometimes. It also doesn’t auto start the walk mode when I walk 2.5 k home each day (sometimes it kicks in ten minutes in but more likely it doesn’t start or starts 20 minutes in). It’s showing me that it’s not staying online or accurately tracking my distance. It’s very inconsistent. Any solutions? 

Hello!

1) May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?

2) May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?

3) In what country do you live?

• Yes please email me.  I was in the US where I bought it but now I am in Singapore 

• Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

mycardstatement