This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Vivofit 4 keeps connecting and disconnecting

My Garmin Vivofit 4 keep disconnecting whenever I am more than about 2 or 3 metres from my phone and then reconnects when I get closer to my phone. 
This started happening with the latest updates and is starting to get very annoying. 
Any solutions out there?

• My Garmin Vivofit 4 keep disconnecting whenever I am more than about 2 or 3 metres from my phone and then reconnects when I get closer to my phone. 
    This started happening with the latest updates and is starting to get very annoying. 
    Any solutions out there?

Hello! Can I have you completely unpair the watch from Garmin Connect and the bluetooth settings on your phone? After that, can you perform a reset to the watch? (Press and hold the button until you see the wifi icon. Quick press to the "i" screen. Press and hold the button through seeing the device information and "NV RST", do not let go until you are back at the wifi icon.) After this, please re-pair the watch and phone. Please let me know continues to disconnect and reconnect continuously.