This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pairing issue w/ vivofit 2

Could failure to pair be caused by a low battery on my vivofit 2? I have not worn it for a very long time and I think this is a new phone. The device shows in my bluetooth listing of paired devices, but none of the data for yesterday shows.

• Make sure that when you pair you do not use the Bluetooth settings on the phone, juts the Garmin Connect app. You might need to go through the re-pairing process using these directions and make sure you have not logged in to Garmin with a different user account. Data is Missing from My Garmin Account After Syncing

• Verify that you're running the latest release of Garmin Connect Mobile iOS.
    • In the Garmin Connect app remove Garmin - More > Garmin Devices > select your Garmin device > Remove Device
    • On your iPhone go to Settings > Bluetooth > select your Garmin device > Forget This Device
    • If you have any other mobile devices (phones, tablets) nearby and paired with the Garmin, also do the same there - Settings > Bluetooth > select your Garmin device > Forget This Device
    • Restart iPhone
    • Restart Garmin
    • Place your Garmin in pairing mode  - depends on model, but usually hold MENU > select Pair Phone.
    • Pair using Garmin Connect, not your phone's Bluetooth settings.

If still no joy, might need to contact Garmin Support