This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivofit 4 will not stay paired with Iphone 11 ios 13.1

? I've been through many blue tooth settings, sharing BT etc.  It's very annoying to have to re-pair this device every single day.  Have had the new phone for 10 days and the Vivofit4 for 7 days.  Anyone have any ideas?

• Correction,.... vivoSMART 4.    not vivofit

• Following, I am having the same issues! So annoying.

• You won't want to hear this, but my syncing problem seems to have fixed itself.  IOS 13 has updated about 3-4 times, and what I've found is... if there is no automatic sync, pulling the screen down from the top will allow it to refresh., and that usually works.  If it doesn't, I close the app and restart it, and that usually helps.  Then if still not syncing, I turn the phone all the way off, and back on.... but honestly, I haven't had to go that far for 6 weeks.  I haven't had to do a Re-pair for even longer, so I think they are gradually solving the problem.  Big PITA tho.  Hope you can make this work on your end.

• I’m having same issue. Have turned phone off several times. I sync and it shows my steps for day but does not add to my challenge total then I check my device and it says it needs to be added- so try to add device and it will not sync! Just updated app yesterday and now all these problem to my new iPhone XR! This Garmin vivofit4 is a replacement for the previous one I had that would not sync after updating app. Help!