This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivofit 3 or Vivofit 4?

I am looking into getting a fitness tracker and the coin cell battery on the vivofit line sold me. I am going back and forth because the reviews on the 4 are lukewarm. I wanted to see if redditors with experience with either of these had any suggestions?

I had the 2 and it was great. The battery lasted nearly 2 years. I wore it constantly, for swimming and in the shower. My only advice is to take it off and clean it every now and then.

The differences between the two are:

– Added countdown timer

– Added Weather display

– Added Find My Phone

– Added Stopwatch

– Slightly bigger screen (88x88px vs 64x64px)

– 1.6mm thicker (11m total), 2.3mm wider (23mm)

– Update: And apparently, no ANT+ HR sensor connectivity anymore. :(

So I guess check to see if those features are important. I also think the price point on the Vivofit 3 is better at around $50 vs $80

Thanks for your help.
  • I am looking into getting a fitness tracker and the coin cell battery on the vivofit line sold me. I am going back and forth because the reviews on the 4 are lukewarm. I wanted to see if redditors with experience with either of these had any suggestions?

I had the 2 and it was great. The battery lasted nearly 2 years. I wore it constantly, for swimming and in the shower. My only advice is to take it off and clean it every now and then.

The differences between the two are:

– Added countdown timer best tutors in nyc

– Added Weather display

– Added Find My Phone

– Added Stopwatch

– Slightly bigger screen (88x88px vs 64x64px)

– 1.6mm thicker (11m total), 2.3mm wider (23mm)

– Update: And apparently, no ANT+ HR sensor connectivity anymore. :(

So I guess check to see if those features are important. I also think the price point on the Vivofit 3 is better at around $50 vs $80

Thanks for your help.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Thank you my issue has been solved,..