This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

what does phone with a line through it mean?

hello.
I recently got a Vivofit 4 (after my 3's clasp broke and I lost it...) I have followed all the steps in the set up guide and so far so good, except... instead of the weather widget display, I get a green phone with a red line through it. I haven't been able to find what this means anywhere, let alone how to fix it, and preferably get the weather to work... can anyone please help me? I could assume it means it can't connect to my phone? but I haven't had any issues with auto or manually syncing with connect. so not sure.
any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
  • Hi, everyone! I have figured it out! All you need to do is to uninstall the garmin app on your phone and install it back again. You will be asked to sign in into your account and then follow the steps. The 2nd step will be about the weather where you will need to agree to receive the weather info on your phone. Most important: you need to turn on the permission for your garmin to always detect your location. Say good bye to the crossed phone symbol on your garmin! Pair your garmin to your phone again and the weather widget will appear! Good luck :)!