This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Month/Day is displayed instead of Day/Month

Device Settings > System > Date format is Day/Month but the Vivofit 4 display shows 2/8 today, for instance. I have tried setting it to Month/Day (as a test) but this setting does not stick. Is anyone else getting this?
  • Having the same issue. Tried resetting in Garmin Connect on both PC and mobile - no good
  • Mine also displays this way.

Is anyone else having other problems with their VivoFit 4? Mine keeps rebooting and losing steps. It's frustrating. I get the blue triangle on the screen when it's rebooting or not co-operating. This is my second VivoFit 4. The first one I had for 4 days until it started screwing up. Returned it and got this one. Now this one is doing the same thing.

I'm just trying to figure out if I got two lemons or is this just a crappy product.
  • I've just bought a VivoFit 4 and had the same problem. On the verge of giving up I decided to sync it to my PC with an ANT stick but this didn't seem to make a difference either. However, the first time I synced again with my phone by bluetooth afterwards, the date changed to dd/mm. Not sure how long this will last but at least I know it is possible to get the UK date format.
  • There is a bug in the app -- the only workaround is to set it up via web. 

• Thanks for the above! My wife drove me crazy about that bug. She's syncing through the android app ..... Not if finally works again.

• Once you edit the settings on the web will not automatically update the changes. You still need to sync the device with your garmin app on the smartphone.