Month/Day is displayed instead of Day/Month

Device Settings > System > Date format is Day/Month but the Vivofit 4 display shows 2/8 today, for instance. I have tried setting it to Month/Day (as a test) but this setting does not stick. Is anyone else getting this?
Parents
  • Mine also displays this way.

Is anyone else having other problems with their VivoFit 4? Mine keeps rebooting and losing steps. It's frustrating. I get the blue triangle on the screen when it's rebooting or not co-operating. This is my second VivoFit 4. The first one I had for 4 days until it started screwing up. Returned it and got this one. Now this one is doing the same thing.

I'm just trying to figure out if I got two lemons or is this just a crappy product.
  • Mine also displays this way.

Is anyone else having other problems with their VivoFit 4? Mine keeps rebooting and losing steps. It's frustrating. I get the blue triangle on the screen when it's rebooting or not co-operating. This is my second VivoFit 4. The first one I had for 4 days until it started screwing up. Returned it and got this one. Now this one is doing the same thing.

I'm just trying to figure out if I got two lemons or is this just a crappy product.
Children
No Data