This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Skin irritation to Vivoactive 3 band

I see that lots of people are getting skin reactions with this band. Everyone is just buying a new band. No bands I've bought fit the watch well.  My skin has been watch free for over a week and I still have a bad rash that itches. Anyone have any suggestions?  

• See Garmin's response -

Any user who experiences any sort of skin irritation will need to reach out to us directly at support.garmin.com. We will need to gather information from you that we would not ask for in a public forum. These complaints are taken seriously and we will work to find the most suitable solution as quickly as possible. 
  • We are sorry to hear about the issue you are reporting. The skin irritation may be a result of build-up on the watch band and/or casing. You should discontinue wearing your watch until your skin has healed. Please review the following FAQ that provides important information regarding the wear and care of your Garmin watch: https://www.garmin.com/watch-fit-and-care/ 

If you feel that this issue warrants further discussion please reach out to Garmin Product Support via Garmin Support Center