This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Blue triangle

Hi,last night my V3 music completely died so put it on charge.....a blue triangle appeared when I connected the charging cable. Have taken it off charge this morning & still the blue triangle on the screen & I'm unable to switch the watch on.....any ideas??

• Have you tried to hold the button until it shuts down ? (hard reset). 

• A stuck blue triangle likely means the watch crashed. If hhasert's suggestion doesn't work, you could try to go into test mode. Once in test mode, you can scroll through the various aspects of the watch to see what might have caused it.

To access Test Mode:

1. With unit in “off” state, turn the unit on
    2. As soon as the display turns on, press and hold the button
    3. Wait for the unit to vibrate 3 times and release the button (there will be a long gap between the second and third vibrations). The unit will then enter test mode.
    4. Press the button mutiple times to access the various test screens

To exit Forced Test Mode:

1. Press the button 5 times
    2. You should see the screen "Press and hold the power button to disable forced test mode"
    3. As directed, press and hold the power button until the Garmin triangle appears, indicating the device is powering back to normal mode.
  • I think the vivoactive Music goes into test mode in a different manner, which needs it to be connected to a PC. 

• After trying to connect your watch to the computer and still no progress, this watch will need to be exchanged. Are you in the US or CAD?

• Hi, I have the same issue. I have tried everything recommended here and other forums and the blue triangle remains. I haven't been able to use my watch for the last 4 weeks. Can you please let me know how to proceed to get a replacement? Please note that I am in the UK and my watch is 3 years old.

• Same problem here. My watch is stuck on the Blue Triangle.
    Also tried connecting with PC, but the PC doesn't even see the USB connect, so Express doesn't see it either.

I'm in the USA.

• All-  If the suggestions in this thread do not resolve your issue, I encourage you to reach out to your local Garmin Product Support team.

To do this, type "support.garmin.com" in your address bar and use the Garmin Support Center to research your issue.  Once you get far enough in the search, you will see (at the bottom of the page) some contact options, which may include Call, Chat, and Email.

• I have found that if I just let the battery die, and then charge it up, when it restarts it works fine.

• Hi Peeps. Actually, I am able to resolve this issue on my Garmin V3 Music by pushing the power button for 25 seconds to turn it off and turning it back on.

• I mean press the power button again to turn it back on. That's all. Goodluck.