This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I lost all beeps and vibration on my Garmin Vivoactive 3, How can I solve my problem? watch is totally silent.

I lost all beeps and vibration on my Garmin Vivoactive 3, How can I solve my problem? watch is totally silent.

• I lost all beeps and vibration on my Garmin Vivoactive 3, How can I solve my problem? watch is totally silent.

Hello! Did this happen suddenly or after restoring to defaults? Are all the settings turned to "On" for these? Can you let me know what software version you are on?

• I didn’t notice when exactly my Garmin vivoactive 3 lost all sounds and vibration, but I think that was after last system upgrade to v7.70, all alarm and notification regarding setting are correctly set to ON and “do not interrupt” to OFF, watch is totally silent, no beeps and absolutely no vibration ... please help me to restore this very useful function, just for info - no beep/vibration sound during watch startup after full off to on cycle 

• I didn’t notice when exactly my Garmin vivoactive 3 lost all sounds and vibration, but I think that was after last system upgrade to v7.70, all alarm and notification regarding setting are correctly set to ON and “do not interrupt” to OFF, watch is totally silent, no beeps and absolutely no vibration ... please help me to restore this very useful function, just for info - no beep/vibration sound during watch startup after full off to on cycle 

Okay, was this full off to on cycle a full "restore to defaults" on the watch? If not, can I have you perform this? (Menu>Settings>System>Reset>Delete Data and Reset Settings) If you still experience this same issue, can you please let me know where you are located so we can get this resolved?

• i just made “restore to defaults” but still nothing positive, no improvement, Im from Warsaw - Poland, thank you so much for your willing to help me, Kind Regards Konrad from POLAND