This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Golf Shot Tracking

Hi there

My vivoactive 3 used to automatically track all my shots for me to see in the golf app after my round. It seems to have completely stopped this feature recently as can be seen in the attached screen recording. 

When I am playing and I go into the shot tracking option, it will tell me how far my last few shots went. I have tried every possible setting change but with no success. Would anyone be able to assist? 

Thanks

• I did not even find a parameter to disable it. It measures the start of a shot by it's motion sensors, so perhaps the sensors are not working or recording ? I would try to reset the device either hard or back to factory default since it might be a feature of the great bugfree software this company produces ;-) (did I mention well tested :-)

• Mine worked until early September (albeit not every round, but most of them).   It hasn't recorded a single shot in 6 weeks or so.   Not terribly happy about it as that was one of the features that sold me on the Garmin watch to begin with.