This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fault with Vivoactive 3 (not so smart watch)

I have owned my Vivoactive 3 for 2 years and 1 month and now have a mark on the Vivoactive 3 glass. No damage to the outside but a hugely annoying mark that is in the centre of the watch face. This is caused by a fault that many other people are reporting on chat forums. The watch was bought on 1st February 2018 for £249.99. It has been well looked after. Garmin responded, 'we have determined that your Garmin device will need to be booked in for a replacement' but then advised that as my warranty is 1 month outside of the guarantee period I need to pay £96 for a replacement. I asked for a 'good will' gesture but they refused. I am now left with a bad taste in my mouth, it is evident that Garmin are selling a watch with a manufacturing fault and again potentially making money from the replacement watches. Very disappointed as I don't think this watch is worth £249.99 + £96 and will now make a point to inform as many people as possible so that they are aware of the issue before they consider purchasing this watch