This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

vivoactive 3 Music SW 5.50 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log v.5.50

• Fixed a possible battery drain with Bluetooth
  • Fixed a possible crash with WiFi
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to 5584023

No Point as when you sync , it updates it again . 

• hi Grosh85 , do you have version 5.50 files link 

• Unfortunately I don't have it. the latest version available on the Garmin website is 5.13.

• when update for vivoactive 3 music , now mywatch still not yet !!!

• Heart rate during workout still highly inaccurate.  Started workout high and it dropped to 1/2 that 5 minutes and stayed there thru the end.  This happened for indoor row and recent indoor Zwift ride, although both Garmin Edge 500 and Zwift Ant+ devices recorded the ride correctly (just a test as do not use 3 devices to track anything ust trying to find out what is going on w/ VA3MN as has gotten worse).  

Why can't Garmin get this right, this is basic functionality.  

• Working great for me thanks! Accurate HR, Bluetooth is working perfectly.

Thanks Garmin!

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to muppetman

who do you work for muppetman?   Just seen a few of your psots . they seem to big up Garmin and one downs apple. ..

• I just received a VA3M a week ago today. It was on 5.40 but of course, promptly updated to 5.50. I was worried after reading this thread but I am happy to report everything works as expected. Battery life is 5 days with GPS at least 4 uses. Connectivity id solid so far. Every other feature works as well as the VA3 I traded it for. I hope it stays this way.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to Raymond Ilano

Hey Raymond.  

I post saying muppetman is fake and he doesn't reply .  You post a glowing review but the problem is thsi is your first ever post but you swapped your VA3 for a VA3M . Did you never post anything about that? WAs it perfect? I can see why people would buy a VA3M but I can't see many people swapping out a VA3 for one.  

If you swapped it because something was wrong with it, then why did you never post before? 

I am tiring of fake reviews and fake posters biggin up Garmin. Tired of Garmin ignoring users and not fixing 5.50.

• Similar issue - can't connect to wifi or bluetooth to phone either since updating. Prompt fix please Garmin!