This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The button of ma vivoactive 3 does not work anymore

Hello.

Before going on vacation, I was doing free HIIT sessions. Back from vacation, 7 days without sport, the button of my vivoactive 3 does not work anymore. The touch and the synchronization are ok.
Can you help me ?

• Can i ask if you went in to sea water on the beach? The exact same thing just happened to me. The button on my device was working fine. A few days in to my vacation after going in to the see the button stopped working. I am attributing it to the salt water although i have no direct causal proof. The touch works fine.

• Update - I called Garmin and discussed my issue. The rep said that there is a known issue with some devices having a defect after salt water exposure. They are going to replace my device although i did not ask them whether its going to be a refurb or a brand new device. I suspect it's going to be a refurb. I suggest if your device is continuing to have this issue get it replaced.