This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bug SW 6.30 in VA3, bluetooth chest strap heart rate does not broadcast (during activities)

The latest SW 6.30 does not broadcast the heart rate if a bluetooth chest strap is synced but It does with the OHRM. In previous SW version worked OK, Garmin please fix the problem.

Thanks in advanced.

Anybody with the same problem?

PD: My bluetooth chest strap is a Polar H7

• Garmin does not monitor the details of this forum.  If you want them to know about this issue, you need to call customer support and advise them of the issue directly.

• If you are using an external HRM the one on your watch is turned off (you can see it yourself if you look at the LEDs), so I don't believe you should expect the watch to broadcast anything. MAYBE your external HRM can broadcast its data to multiple devices at the same time.

• The Polar H7 only supports bluetooth so only one connection simultaneously.
    As I mentioned previously the VA3 broadcasted the HR from the bluetooth chest strap so something is broken

• I don’t think the VA3 is involved here. I use’d it two times with my Edge 1000 when the battery in my cheststrap died , but to get HR from the Chest strap via the VA3 to another device doesn’t give any sense , why would you do that, and not connect the chest strap direct ?

• I use my VA3 to record activities but I love Locus Map and Oruxmaps for navigation during my long bike trips, so it is nice to have accurate heart rate data both in my watch and smartphone which are attached to the handlebar