This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Streak is wrong on VA3 after fireworks

I like the VA3 telling me how many days I have kept my streak going but the number is wrong! See screenshots attached showing in connect on my phone that before I met today’s goa that my current streak was 35 - yet the watch displays 33.

Connect on on my phone correctly ticks over to 36 which is what I expected my watch to say.

Been tryingng for a few days to get a photo to demonstrate this as I have noticed this since I started looking at goal streak on connect. ( you have to turn on the display of this in the activities- steps - personal records screen. (Edit) ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1448171.jpg
  • Thanks for posting this. The same happens to my VA3 Music. Connect is showing 99 days now, but the last time it showed on my watch (yesterday) was just 91 days...
  • The same situation with my VA3. The streak on the watch doesn't match the value seen in Garmin Connect app (the latter being correct). The dofference is not constant - it used to be 8 days, now it's 2. Strange...

• From my findings, this only happens during an activity.

If I reach the step goal outside an activity, I never see the number of days. Inside, f.e. the running app, it sometimes shows the row of successful days. And there I got exactly the same behaviour!

Got the step goal in the last 10 days. Yesterday, I missed it. Today it displays 12 successful days in a row Rolling eyes