This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Synchronisation steps Samsung Health with Connect

Hello,

I'm very sorry for my english ! I'm French and I haven't found a French section to the forum.

My question is : it is possible to synchronise my steps number from Samsung Health to Connect, because I work in a French Hospital and I can't have my swatch with me.

So, I only have my phone in my pocket counting my steps.

Thank you for your help.

Have a nice day or ... a good night !! (it's the night in France ;))

• Hi,

As I know, there's no automated way to sync this two, you can keep them in sync manually.
  • Is it possible for you to wear the watch in your pocket? I don't know any app that will sync steps. All syncable apps, that I encountered, synced only activities.
  • Bonjour du Québec!

Je ne crois pas que les pas peuvent être importés d'un autre appareil. Est-ce que porter votre montre à votre cheville est une option?
  • @ R.Peter : Hi, thanks for your answer ! Do you know how sync manually ?

@ had746 : thanks for your answer ! Yes, it's possible for me to wear the watch in my pocket. I'll try this week-end ...

@ SylvainGa : Bonjour de France et merci pour votre réponse ! Je n'ai pas du tout pensé à porter ma montre à la cheville mais pourquoi pas ?! Je vais essayer ce week-end ...
  • Hi,

After few weeks, wear my watch in my pocket is perfectly. I'm not use Samsung Health. My watch count my steps.

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice week ...
  • I found a solution,

Download strava to your device. Setup the free version. In the connected services enable Strava. 

Then connect Strava to your smartwatch via Strava app. 

Now each time you do an activity whether passive or active, the data goes to Strava then from Strava to S health.