This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mark has appeared UNDER glass

Looks like a delamination issue.
At between 1 and 2 O'Clock UNDERNEATH the glass on the black bit that runs around the circumference, I noticed a mark.
There is no damage on the outside of the glass at all. It's totally smooth. It wasnt there this morning and I've only been at my desk.
It looks like a small bubble under a screen protector on a phone.
I suspect it may be delamination.
What with Deezer not working and now this, Ive had it with this product.
  • I have owned my Vivoactive 3 for 2 years and now have a mark on the Vivoactive 3 glass. No damage to the outside but a hugely annoying mark that is in the centre of the watch face. In addition, all of my Connect IQ downloaded watch faces show as 'IQ' in the watch face selection menu and wont work. Very disappointing considering that the watch cost a significant amount of money and has been looked after well. Due to these apparent design faults, I do not recommend this product!

• seems to be common with this watch

UNDERNEATH my vivo active 3 music glass on the black bit that runs around the circumference, I noticed a mark.
    There is no damage on the outside of the glass at all. It's totally smooth. 
    It looks like a small bubble under a screen protector on a phone.
    I am waiting to hear back from Garmin regarding this issue. 

• What did Garmin do in the end?