This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivoactive 3 music won't log into Deezer

Just bought a Vivoactive 3 Music due to Deezer integration. I've got it all set up, WiFi seems connected as it says 'transfer complete' whenever I connect the WiFi. I put Deezer on it and I went to sign in. When I go to sign in, the box pops up in the app, allowing me to enter my Deezer Premium account details which I've done correctly. Going into my Deezer account online, I have checked and the Garmin app has been given permission. However the watch just says there are problems signing into Deezer. I'm not the only one given the reviews today on the app within Garmin Connect.
Any ideas. I only bought it for this and it's going back if it won't work. This is junk!

• The latest reviews of the app- but nothing from Garmin saying we've telephoned Deezer and yes, as Deezer say it is broken, we are getting a fix. Garmin seem oblivious to what their own reviews day- unbelievable.

stanomi
    15 September 2018

Dookola rovnaka chyba - Nie je mozne sa prihlasit do aplikace Deezer (645 Music). Zatial nepouzitelne.

Fausto
    15 September 2018

Non sincronizza nulla e non funziona

Justin Bradley
    14 September 2018

Wow. Simply does not work. Can't download playlists. Tries and fails every time. This is shamefully bad. Garmin you should be embarrassed.

Andrea Melissano
    14 September 2018

VA3M simply does not work. Issue with connecting to Deezer first and now issue with accessing Deezer library. I wrote to developers support and no reply in 5 days

Tim Sasse
    14 September 2018

Can´t Connect to Deezer via Garmin Connect

JohnC
    14 September 2018

Dropping my rating. Sync has been broken since at least yesterday. Music stops on it's own during playback. Previous text:. It works. Sync is a bit slow, shouldn't require power if battery is over 50% After each sync my fenix 5 plus screen goes blank. The light works, but nothing else, I need to long press the light to force a shutdown, then reboot and all is well. Needs a thumbs up/down for playback. Great that we can download flow!!! Wish I could on my phone as well, it's the reason I canceled Deezer prior. It would be great if the phone app could talk to the watch app, for syncing, picking playlists....

Cesarpand
    14 September 2018

Funciona bien con Fenix 5x plus. No tuve ningún problema de transferencia o conexión. Obviamente debes tener cuenta Premium en Deezer para descargar las canciones.

Eugen
    13 September 2018

Synchronisation funktioniert nicht. Sobald man alle Schritte nach der Anleitung befolgt und die Synchronisation starten sollte, geht die Uhr aus (Vivoactive 3 Music). Habe mir die Uhr ausschließlich gekauft, da sie Deezer unterstützen soll. Nach einer so langen Wartezeit, eine riesen Enttäuschung. Nie wieder Garmin ...

Victoria
    13 September 2018

2h à essayer par tous les moyens d y faire marcher ... impossible sur ma vivo activ 3 music... ça sert à rien de sortir des versions bancales reste plus qu à attendre une maj. j'ai acheté cette montre pour deezer j'espère que le problème sera résolu très rapidement

Ahned Atewah
    13 September 2018

Not connecting. I can’t even login to Deezer via Garmin connect... not sure what is going on with this

Volker_I.
    12 September 2018

Works great with my F5x+. The 500 mb limit (by Garmin?) isn’t so great. Got it in Germany with a (only) 15 days trial.

Christopher Rice
    12 September 2018

This is a joke? Surely! I can't connect to this app. I login with the app go back to the vivoactive 3 and it keeps saying incorrect password. I reconnect using the app, it tells me to go to the watch, the watch then asks me to plug in charger to sync. I do this and then it says incorrect password and the I go round in circles. Why release an app when is not ready?

JonJacob
    12 September 2018

unusable tells me "problem signing in to deezer" but login details are correct
  • It's seems they have changed something in the logging process. Now we have confirmation of the connection. By the way it does not work.

I make different trial with apple and android. Same result.

It seems that the problem cames from the watch software or firmware.

Deezer promised me they will fix but what about Garmin ?
  • HolmeseyOfOssett We are aware of the reviews from users who are also seeing login issues with Deezer. I can confirm with you that we are working with Deezer to resolve this and have been since last week. I will follow up with you personally outside of this thread.

To all other users, we ask that you please be patient with us as we understand this is frustrating and beyond inconvenient. Like many issues, this is not something that is affecting 100 of users running Deezer on the vivoactive 3 Music, even if respondents to this thread and the reviews make it look that way.
  • Hi Blake. No follow up outside thread yet? I have received an email from Garmin support saying they are not aware of any issues. This was today. Seriously?!
  • HolmeseyOfOssett We are aware of the reviews from users who are also seeing login issues with Deezer. I can confirm with you that we are working with Deezer to resolve this and have been since last week. I will follow up with you personally outside of this thread.

To all other users, we ask that you please be patient with us as we understand this is frustrating and beyond inconvenient. Like many issues, this is not something that is affecting 100 of users running Deezer on the vivoactive 3 Music, even if respondents to this thread and the reviews make it look that way.

Thanks. But it's not a matter of patience: this would not be a problem. The problem is that customer support is AWFUL: they don't understand, and simply deny there is any issue, or just randomly suggest to change your product. There is also a SOFTWARE bug that does not consider the floor climbed during a run in the general daily count, but it's being denied!
  • HolmeseyOfOssett You should have received a reply to my original PM. The email request was related to the case that was created for you. My apologies for not being more clear with how you would hear from me. Also, if you already had an email chain going with one of our Support teams, I do not control what their responses are and I am sorry to hear that they did not see this escalated case to inform you that we are working on this. This will be looked into and handled internally.

All other users: If you are seeing the same symptom of not being able to sign in to Deezer on your device, please reply to this thread stating that Garmin has your permission to add you to the case. This will allow us to inform all affected users of the resolution when it is found. I will continue to update this thread as well.

If you are experiencing something other than this, we encourage you to reach out to your local product support team, or discuss this in any relevant threads here in our forums. This helps keep the conversations cleaner for users.
  • I can’t upload any images to this forum- says error uploading images if you send me your email I will email them to you. However all it says is ‘Problems signing into Deezer’ with the Deezer logo (coloured blocks) above it.
  • Having same problem. Cant sign-in on my VA3M. Garmin has permission to add me to this case.
  • Having same problem. Cant sign-in on my VA3M. Garmin has permission to add me to this case.