This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

APAC/SEA Updates Forgotten About

Currently running software version: 5.30 (Current available version 5.70)

GPS Version: 4.80

ANT/BLE/BT Version: 6.11

Wi-Fi Version: 2.60

TSC Version: 2.10

Sensor Version 7.0 (Current Sensor Hub Update version 8.02)

WHR Version 0.09.01

Connect IQ: 3.2.4

BMX: 0.9.1

Secondary BMX: 0.8.0

GCM Version: 4.40

Version 5.60 was released and live (100%) as of 8:35 am CST on 15/02/2021.
Posted this in the Venu 5.60 software update thread and received a reply from that different regions receive updates on a different schedule. At this time, this update is not currently released to APAC/SEA devices.
Followed up with a reply clarifying that 100% available does not include APAC/SEA even though they're part of the same planet. asked for the schedule for APAC/SEA devices.
Not a word/update since then. This was three weeks ago.
Venu SW 5.73 Beta was released 19 hours ago, thought that might be a straightforward way to get current since according to Garmin, APAC/SEA just disappeared off their radar.
Followed the installation instructions and guess what? They do not work! Not that surprised anymore.
Every time I drop the GUPDATE.GCD file into \GARMIN and disconnect my Venu, the update does not install and when I reconnect my Venu to the computer, the GUPDATE.GCD file I dropped is missing.
Would help if Garmin were more responsive. Released instructions that worked and cared about their customer experience. I dread requiring Garmin Customer Support at some point here in India. Fairly sure it won't be a stellar experience.
Que sera, sera.