This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Suddenly biweekly permanently loses bluetooth connection

Hi All

I love my 7 month old Garmin Venu and for me I really think it is one of the most awesome "smart and activity watches".

But one annyoing kink and bug has been creeping up on me the last few months.
Suddenly out of nowhere it will drop the bluetooth connection to my phone. And I'm not talking about it because I walk out of the room and to the end of the bounds ( it will drop and reconnect instantly in range again)

Nope it drops it while I've my phone on me or besides me and i only notice because my watch face suddenly doesn't show bluetooth icon and in the shortcut section it just keeps blinking.
I've tried to restart both devices, re-enable BT on both devices, turn one by one, factory reset, nearly everything I can think of.

Googling has primarily lead me to the only fix that works for me which is:

For me to fix it each time I've to unpair it from my Garmin account, remove it from PT. Restart both devices multiple times and then try to repair - and by then it might take a few tries (currently took me ½ an hour to get it back on)
And then I've to add the features such as Garmin Pay and my step goal back again..

But also this Article how to fix that mentions and app setting (Settings > Tech Details > Device Connection Aid) that should help but comments in there give the same result as me unable to find that particular setting

Does anybody else experience this or have any freaking idea on how to fix this annoying issue..?